Our darling ‘Maggie’ is a 2010, 6 speed manual transmission Ford Transit motorhome, but don't be fooled by her mature years as she had a new heart transplant end of 2019 ( brand new engine) so she feels like a teenager all over again, she makes up our value mid range offering.
Maggie is a 4 berth and has a permanent double bed in the rear, a seperate dinette area directly behind the passenger’s seat (that can convert to a large single bed if required) and a large queen sized bed above the cab.
Maggie is nick named 'the Tardis', as she gives you a fanatsic living area and yet is only 6.9 m in length so very easy to drive and park.
She has a large external garage for all of your luggage with access from the inside, a 3 way fridge, 3 ring hob, cassette toilet and separate shower, gas hot water and gas heating, 100 litre fresh and 80 litre grey water tanks, DVD player, security alarm, microwave, 2 roof vents, fly screens and black-out blinds on all windows and vents, Thule awning & solar panel.
Maggie comes with everything needed for freedom camping, all you need to bring is your smile.......
- Sleeps: Six Adults Maximum (3 Double Beds)
- Seat Belts: 6 Seat Belts. Two Diagonal Seat Belts In The Front Cabin, And 4 Diagonal Seat Belts (With Child Restraint Points) Just Behind The Driver’s Seat
- Features: CD Player, Radio, Air Conditioning For Driver And Passenger, Private Cassette Toilet, Shower, Bathroom Sink, Hot
- Cold Water, Four Ring Hob And Grill, Refrigerator, Fly Screens, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, DVD Player, Large Storage Box,
- Backing Camera, Gas Heater
- Power: 12 Volt, 240 Volt, 160w Solar Panel, Two Usb Ports For Independent Charging Of Laptops, Cameras And Phones
|Certified Self Contained||Yes|