Muscles is the man of the Kiwi Motorhomes house, our reliable 2008 Mercedes Sprinter, he may have a few years under his belt but he wins the ‘People’s choice’ award because of his no nonsense reliability, automatic transmission, and very popular internal layout.
He is a very popular 6 berth mid range motorhome with the classic U-shaped lounge at the rear that quickly converts to a double bed, there is a second double bed above the cab (luton) and the separate dinette area converts to the 3rd double bed.
He has a spacious internal layout while still being very compact at only 6.9 metres long means, this mens he handles incredibly well and can be parked in most car parks without too much fuss.
With an automatic transmission, a large storage box on the rear, fully certified self contained with a large 150W solar panel means you are in total control of your next adventure.
- Sleeps: Six Adults Maximum (3 Double Beds)
- Seat Belts: 6 Seat Belts. Two Diagonal Seat Belts In The Front Cabin, And 4 Diagonal Seat Belts (With Child Restraint Points) Just Behind The Driver’s Seat
- Features: CD Player, Radio, Air Conditioning For Driver And Passenger, Private Cassette Toilet, Shower, Bathroom Sink, Hot
- Cold Water, Four Ring Hob And Grill, Refrigerator, Fly Screens, First Aid Kit, Fire Extinguisher, DVD Player, Large Storage Box,
- Backing Camera, Gas Heater
|Certified Self Contained||Yes|